In every comprehensive eye exam we will
1. Evaluate Your Vision
Our experienced team
uses modern technology
to help you achieve
the best vision
2. Assess Your Eye Health
Seeing well is about more than vision. We'll evaluate the entire eye, from
front to back
3. Explain Your Best Options
Understanding your unique vision needs
and your eye health
allows us to give you recommendations to
see your best
You have unique vision needs. Whether your eyes are tired from long hours at the computer or you are concerned about a family history of eye disease, we have the expertise you need to help you see your best.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations (Vision and Medical)
- Ongoing Care for Medical Eye Concerns (for example dry eye or glaucoma)
- Cataract Evaluation and Surgical Treatment
- LASIK and PRK refractive surgery
- Urgent exams for red eye and foreign bodies
- Complete Selection of Distinctive Eyewear
- Up-to-date Contact Lens Options
The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision plans can lower these annual expenses.
A vision plan is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision plan, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance and vision plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.